Agency: Group Two Advertising
You tackle challenges head-on before they become problems. You’re a leader and you take responsibility. You’re willing to bring new ideas and are persistent enough to make them happen. You’re great at anticipating what’s next, and can keep focus on immediate tasks while balancing goals for a larger project as a whole. You’re a great communicator, and you can rally multiple teams to get a job done on time, on budget, and better than expected. If the agency were a jobsite you’d be the general contractor pulling it all together!
If you are not a “people person” this job is not right for you.
You’re okay with change, you thrive off it! In-fact, pivoting excites you. Our company as a whole is extremely forward thinking. We are always willing to try a new process or tool if it is better than what we are currently using. We challenge the old ways. This means so will you.
The Account Manger is responsible for day-to-day management and communication on multiple home builder accounts in a fast paced environment. You must have a solid understanding of both marketing strategy and agency workflow. It is essential that you can run your accounts independently, and can also work well with the agency team. This role requires extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
If you love making clients smile and the idea of working with multiple home builders across the country sounds like an exciting challenge, this position could be a great fit!
– Effectively manage a book of homebuilder clients as accounts.
– Act as the voice of the client inside the agency, act as the voice of the agency to the client.
– Develop strategic multi-channel marketing plans tailored to individual client goals to ultimately sell new homes.
– Manage and execute creative projects and multi-department (web, social, digital, and media) tasks for a wide range of home builder clients.
– Willing to become an expert in understanding home builder marketing, from strategy to planning and execution.
– Lead client strategy calls as scheduled.
– Promote partnership between agency and client.
– Day-to-day duties include all of the above, in addition to working closely with the Account Management team on additional responsibilities as assigned.
– 2-5 years agency experience
– Highly effective communication and organizational skills.
– Ability to communicate across multiple departments.
– An enthusiastic attitude towards recognizing challenges and developing solutions.
– Ability to think strategically, creatively and collaboratively.
– General knowledge of digital advertising including PPC, SEO, social media and content marketing.
– General knowledge of email marketing platforms CRM Platforms
– Working knowledge of Google Analytics and measuring website traffic.
– Working knowledge of Zoom, ClickUp, Google Suites a plus.
– Experience working on a home builder or real estate account or for a home builder is a plus but not required.
Skip the formal cover letter
Tell us about yourself in one compelling sentence.
1-2 sentences, tell us why you want to work at Group Two
Office Located at 1617 JFK Blvd, above Suburban Station.