Agency: SEOM Interactive
SEOM Interactive, a full-scale digital marketing agency just outside of NE Philadelphia, is seeking a Senior Social Media Specialist to join our team. This role will be responsible for directly managing social media strategies for a diverse client base, developing campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc., and working closely with clients to achieve their goals.
We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment with a highly collaborative team in a laid-back setting. We’re looking for someone who is great at communicating with internal and external partners, someone detail-oriented and creative, and someone who is passionate about social media marketing.
While our office in Feasterville-Trevose is fully open, this position has the option to be fully remote, work in-person, or work a hybrid model of remote and in-person. All interviews will be conducted virtually via Google Meet.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Develop and implement paid social media strategies for a diverse mix of clients with varied goals spanning different industries
– Report on and present insights with team members and clients on a regular basis
– Work within multiple social media platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
– Work with a multi-disciplinary team across SEO, PPC, PR, & Email Marketing to ensure that all channels are integrated and working together to achieve client objectives
– Stay up to date on social media emerging trends & best practices; test/implement new strategies as needed
– 2+ years of agency experience
– 4+ years of Paid Social experience (i.e; Facebook/Meta Ads Manager), including a proven track record of developing successful social media marketing campaigns with quantifiable KPIs
– Google Analytics experience
– Excellent communication skills; previous experience communicating with clients and ability to communicate effectively with both clients and co-workers
– Ability to adapt to various communication styles and platforms
– Ability to take initiative, work independently, and learn/adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
– Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work efficiently
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Passion for digital marketing, including keeping up with the latest news, trends, and tools related to social media
– Experience with Google Data Studio or comparable reporting experience
– Additional social platform management experience (i.e; Pinterest, TikTok, etc.)
– Graphic design experience
Compensation based on experience. Please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com, with “Social Media Specialist” in the subject line. In your mail, please include links to any relevant profiles, websites, or portfolios that help us get to know you! Benefits of working here include fully paid health/dental, free catered in-office lunch each day, a fully stocked office kitchen, & flexible work schedules, among others.
We’re also the proud recipient of back-to-back Best Places to Work Awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal.