Agency: Think Traffic
Freelance to full time role
This is a key position in a rapidly growing digital competency within a leading marketing and technology firm. This role will closely collaborate with multiple disciplines within the agency and will enhance client relationships related to the deliverables of measurement, analytics and optimization.
• Optimize the use of digital measurement tools and customized dashboards to quantify the impact and return of traditional, direct and digital marketing initiatives
• Work closely with Account Services, Digital, Social Media and Media teams to make specific and actionable client recommendations
• Provide analysis of website traffic for key clients including periodic summaries and ad hoc requests, including designing dashboards and Powerpoint/Keynote reports
• Responsible for the collection and synthesizing of data for clients. Data sources typically include: ad trafficking programs, direct marketing campaigns, social and mobile media initiatives, web analytic tools and client databases
• Understand client’s business requirements and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to their needs
• Stay current with client and industry benchmarks
• Additional responsibilities for technology client will include:
• Managing reporting structure for Facial Analytics company, working with Tableau and PowerBI to create reports and distribute them to customers
• Managing Row Level Security for the data in SQL Management Studio or Visual Studio
• Identifying new key metrics and calculations and working with development team implementing and incorporate them into the model and downstream reporting
• Combining internal and external data sources on project basis, blending or joining the data to create unified data sets for custom reporting purposes
• Demo reporting capabilities to potential customers
• Servicing ad-hoc reporting requests, often requiring analysis and delivering insight-based reports
• Deliver tracking analysis and reports to support client campaigns, programs and platforms.
• Provide insight to drive ongoing optimization of all campaigns.
• Develop actionable media test matrices and strategies with which to identify areas of potential for campaign expansion.
• Deliver models and other advanced statistical solutions to client business case and marketing issues.
• Develop tracking and reporting requirements, particularly web analytics and social media.
• Collaborate and work well with others
• Must be confident and self-sufficient. This position requires leadership of analytical initiatives so candidates must be willing to problem solve and drive their own solutions forward.
• Strong analytical skills, must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting internet-related data from standard software packages, SAS and client databases
• Deep experience with web and social analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Native Social Reporting
• Expert user of Excel, Tableau, PowerBI and SQL Management Studio. Must know SQL and understand Star Schema. Preferred to have knowledge of Azure services and working with both structured and unstructured data.
• Solid understanding of the fundamentals of direct marketing, digital advertising and social media
• Strong writing skills that can effectively communicate insights, outcomes and implications.
• Deck building experience with Keynote/PPT
• 5 years + experience in an Analytics role
• Agency background with interactive, direct marketing and social media experience is a plus
• Database management experience is a plus
• Bachelors’ Degree required, in statistics, mathematics, science, business administration or marketing
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.