At First Ascent, we build impactful brands and execute beautiful digital experiences. Our clients work in a wide range of industries and our scopes include strategy, branding, website design and development, content creation, and full-service digital marketing.
- Minimum of 3-years of experience working in digital marketing or marketing technology. Agency experience is preferred.
- Strong CMS skills. Experience in one of the major CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc.) is required.
- Experience monitoring search and social media campaigns and recommending adjustments to maximize performance
- Strong project management skills; use of a project management software, such as Asana.
- Digital marketing experience preferred (social media, website design/development, SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Experience developing project plans and timelines
- Define and execute strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marketing, messaging, and audience identification
- Coordinate campaigns by splitting them into the steps necessary to complete them, assigning out the tasks, managing deadlines, and then implementing in the necessary systems e.g.
- Google Ads, Facebook Business, etc.
- Proficient in SEO and SEM practices and tools. (SEMRush, Moz, etc.)
- Experience with social media platforms, both paid and organic campaigns
- You’ll coordinate campaigns in email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media management, and social media advertising
- Collect customer data and analyze interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experience with Google Data Studio and/or Supermetrics
- Lead discovery and review meetings with clients
- Project planning (timelines, schedules, etc.)
- Strategy work including the creation of sitemaps, wireframes, content calendars, etc.
- Manage editorial calendars and social/email content production
- Marketing research, keep up to date on trends, and make recommendations
- Hands-on understanding of tracking, reporting, and performance measurement is required. Using insights to inform and continually improve performance is the ultimate goal.
- Highly collaborative, respectful, and has a positive attitude
- Coordination with development, design, and writing teams to execute on multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism while managing sensitive issues
- Demonstrates personal ownership and accountability
- Exceptional reading and writing skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Adept analytical skills with proven ability to dissect large amounts of data and turn it into an actionable initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Comfortable with frequent phone calls and in-person meetings
- Has a car and valid driver’s license, willing to drive to meet clients at their location
- Perform other functions and duties as required
- Some event attendance may be required.
- Professional development is encouraged
- Optional but heavily weighted:
- Experience in day-to-day client management, including weekly status meetings, presenting plans and ideas, and discussing strategic recommendations with clients
- Ideal candidates will have an eye for design, (or a design portfolio), and strong writing skills
- Background at an agency or a corporate centralized marketing team is a plus.
- Maintain or receive a Google Ads Certificate
- Maintain or receive “Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals” certificate from Learn With Google
- Maintain or receive “Fundamentals of digital marketing” certificate from Learn With Google
We use the tools below to collaborate:
- Asana | G Suite | Google Drive | Slack | Discord | Clockify | Dropbox | AirTable | Buffer | Google Data Studio
- Compensation range is $45-65k based on skills and experience
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Work remotely 2 days per week (depending on client schedules)
- Primary office location in Wilmington Delaware.
- Access to professional development tools where we encourage you to spend a few hours a week learning new skills
- Lots of snacks
- A close-knit, hardworking team that has fun and loves a good challenge