Specialty: Event Planning
The Corporate Event Producer/Project Manager is an operational lead in planning and executing Live and Virtual Event productions. This role is the central communication link between the MC3 and client project teams, responsible for leading, organizing and scheduling key MC3 work streams, keeping all parties informed of action items, status, issues, and critical decisions required to deliver the project on time and on budget.
Get to know MC3
MC3 is a meeting production and training solutions provider who integrates its creative prowess with production expertise, training leadership, and best-in-class technology to deliver unforgettable sales, launch and training experiences. In our office, the air is often filled with music, laughter, and no shortage of colorful opinions. Our diverse, inclusive team challenges itself and celebrates victories every day. Strategic victories, hot sauceeating victories, Mario Kart victories… we celebrate a lot. See MC3.com to learn more about us.
The Opportunity: Event Producer and Project Manager
• Leads team meetings: creating and driving agenda, clarifying action items and publishing key decisions post meeting
• Creates and manages production project plan with overall timeline and deliverables, and adjusts accordingly with scope changes
• Manages all presenter meeting content including PowerPoint, video, agendas, and rehearsal schedules with version control as priority.
• Communicates scope and budget with all required teams: graphics, creative, video, technical, etc.
• Works with all teams regarding progress on milestones
• Post production: archives final versions of content and post meeting deliverables Event Days
• ‘Go-to’ person on site, or virtual, for internal team and external stakeholders, with full understanding of all schedules and deliverables
• Runs and manages client rehearsals
• Creates “Run of Show” and provide all Final media & content to crew/personnel
Demonstrated skill sets:
• Demonstrated experience leading complex live event projects
• Experience with virtual meetings a plus
• Proven ability to create and manage project plans
• Ability to work successfully within a team environment• Strong experience with corporate meeting event production
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry a plus
• Excellent people skills – track record of building trusting and productive relationships
• Comfortable leading a group of leaders, including senior level executives
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience using virtual meeting software such as Zoom, Teams, and Webex
• Highly detail oriented
• Service mindset (internal and external customers)
Sound like you? Now’s the time.
Apply to MC3