The Senior Graphic Designer supports AD’s corporate marketing and communications initiatives through the development and implementation of compelling visuals to be used internally and externally to further AD’s brand.
1. Develop marketing collateral and PowerPoint slides to be used by AD’s business development team.
2. Lead the visual development of AD’s annual meeting theme logo and style. Implement the theme across all meeting assets including printed banners, templates for meterboards and signage, PowerPoint templates, social media graphics, web/email banners, name badges, lanyards, and more.
3. Own the design of AD’s quarterly and annual reports including typography, layout, stock imagery selection, cover design, and proof reviews during printing.
4. Develop the visuals for trade advertisements to be placed in print and digital publications, supporting AD’s value proposition.
5. Develop AD’s meeting program brochures including cover design, layout, and image selection.
6. Support AD’s meetings with design needs including populating meterboards and signage and PowerPoint development.
7. Own AD’s brand guidelines document and ensure it is regularly updated as AD’s design style evolves.
8. Ensure consistent application of AD brand standards across all presentations and collateral. Continuously refresh and update AD’s collateral materials and slide presentations.
9. Support AD’s marketing, divisional and programs teams with design support as it relates to social media graphics, web banners, slide development, etc.
10. Responsible for overseeing the storage and management of design assets to be utilized across the organization
11. Other ad hoc design projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Strong graphic design skills and ability to convey messaging through visual media.
2. Ability to adjust design style to different projects and audiences.
3. Ability to understand a company’s brand aesthetic and convey that in different projects, while innovating and providing forward-thinking visuals.
4. Ability to balance multiple requests and turn around designs in a fast-paced environment with quick deadlines.
5. Ability to handle feedback constructively and implement feedback into designs.
6. Must be able to understand how singular design pieces feed into an overall marketing and brand strategy.
7. Strong project management and organizational skills.
8. Strong understanding of current design trends in and out of a specific industry.
9. Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and InDesign.
10. Fluent in Microsoft Office products, especially PowerPoint.
11. Excellent interpersonal skills and upbeat, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
12. Keen attention to detail.
1. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related fields
2. Five to seven years of graphic design in an in-house or agency setting experience preferred
1. Travel: Minimal
2. Business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. although work outside of these hours may be required
3. In addition to your resume, please submit either a website featuring your work or a graphic design portfolio of work (ideally around 3-5 projects) that showcases your skillset and the goals/objective of each project. It can include: logo development, website branding, collateral pieces, PowerPoint templates, etc. Please PDF into one document