Agency: Museum of The American Revolution
Specialty: Video Editor
The Museum of the American Revolution seeks an energetic, creative individual to produce high quality video content that deepens and broadens engagement with the Museum. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Videographer will film and edit video content according to briefs provided by the Director of Marketing and other internal stakeholders.
• Shoot high quality video using the Museum’s camera, lighting and sound equipment using best practice approaches.
• Edit and produce video and create motion graphic content using Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
• Contribute to photography production and advanced photo editing.
• Archive media assets and maintain a highly organized storage system.
• Work with the Digital Content Manager to sustainably maintain and build the Museum’s Youtube and Vimeo channels according to best practices.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across the Museum to gather, script/storyboard, film, and produce, and edit video and audio content for AmRev360, the Museum’s signature digital offering.
• Support livestream production of programs and events.
• At least two years of experience creating video content as a producer, editor, and videographer.
• Strong production and editorial skills.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Experience running small video shoots using lighting, sound, and camera equipment.
• Portfolio demonstrating visual storytelling skills and professionalism.
• Clearly defined and well-articulated production process.
• Experience in the full suite of Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Willingness to work with and support the Museum’s AV Specialist in electronic equipment maintenance.
• Strong interpersonal skills; professional maturity and flexible disposition.
• Ability to communicate clearly about digital initiatives with non-technical staff.
• Strong attention to detail to ensure consistent production quality and aesthetic across projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in media arts, broadcast journalism, film/television production or related field
The Museum of the American Revolution (www.AmRevMuseun.org) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send a cover letter including resume and three professional references along with a resume to email@example.com