En Route – a passion-driven, targeted marketing agency servicing tourism, cultural and civic projects – seeks a Social Media Specialist to create, deliver, and analyze engaging content for numerous client accounts. Primary responsibilities will focus on hands-on strategic management of social media channels to achieve each clients’ goals. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated individual who wants to creatively tell the stories of the region’s leading institutions and events.
Learn more about En Route, our work, our team, and our clients at www.enroutemarketing.com.
- Develop effective strategies for social media channels to engage and grow audiences and support the goals of each client.
- Collect, create, and manage content, including photos, videos, graphics, and copy. Work with clients and partners to develop new content. Capture content on-site as needed.
- Create and manage social media promotions and content campaigns as part of client campaigns.
- Manage social media communities on behalf of and in coordination with clients.
- Capture photo and video assets.
- Create graphics using Adobe Creative Suite or Canva.
- Manage content for En Route social media channels.
- Manage agency content calendar to ensure En Route is communicating timely and of-the-moment information as it pertains to the industry, clients and partners.
- Monitor social media metrics and utilize analytical tools to continually adjust strategies and content to maximize desired results.
- Create and monitor paid social media campaigns, including targeting, budgets, and analytics.
- Lead En Route’s social media influencer program, including development and cultivation of influencer relationships and planning and execution of influencer events.
- Create social media toolkits and content packages for marketing partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with social media and marketing partners.
- Stay abreast of trends and developments regarding social media content and applications in order to maximize the effective and efficient management of client channels.
- Serve as the account manager for assigned clients and projects, managing communication, tasks, and deliverables.
- A minimum of two years’ experience creating and managing social media content
- Marketing agency, account management, or relevant experience a plus
- Experience managing content via management platforms such as Hootsuite or Sendible
- Effective project management skills; ability to efficiently work on multiple projects
- Ability to execute research, report generation, and analysis
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work with various clients and partners
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work well under pressure, both autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong digital application proficiency
- Photography or videography skills, including video editing, a plus
Diversity and inclusion are extremely important to the En Route team. Candidates of various backgrounds who can bring new experiences and perspectives are encouraged to apply.
En Route staff currently follow a hybrid work model split between work at En Route’s office at 1315 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, and remote work/work from home.
Travel to client sites in the Greater Philadelphia region and regional events will be required. Candidates must have and maintain a valid driver’s license but need not own or have access to a vehicle. En Route subscribes to a ridesharing company for regional transportation needs.
Standard work hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, and 9 am to 5 pm Friday. The Social Media Specialist’s work hours will vary at times based on client and agency events and activations, including some evenings and weekends.
Full-time employee benefits include medical and dental benefits, 401k program, paid time off, and professional development opportunities. Part-time employee benefits are negotiable.
Please send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please include “Social Media Specialist” in the subject line of the email.
Applications that do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
Deadline for application: October 4, 2021
Expected start date: October 2021