Agency: SEOM Interactive
SEOM Interactive, a full-service digital marketing agency located just outside NE Philadelphia, is seeking an SEO Associate to join our team. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment and highly collaborative team in a laid-back setting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Drive traffic and increase ROI for our clients via a mix of keyword research, competition analysis, content creation, link building, and other SEO strategies
– Track and report changes in traffic, rankings, trends, and conversions, all with an ROI based mindset
– Support senior account managers in sharing insights with clients through regular monthly reporting as well as email and video conference calls.
– Keep up with industry news and test/implement new strategies as needed.
– Proven passion for digital marketing as evidenced by previous job/internship experience, coursework, certifications, clubs or extracurricular activities, etc.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to listen to a client’s needs & identify solutions and new opportunities.
– Strong writing skills and attention to detail
– Ability to complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes and thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to take initiative and quickly learn/adapt to various situations
– Positive attitude and team-player mentality
– Ability to communicate effectively with both clients and co-workers; able to adapt to various communication styles/mediums
– Technical SEO skills (ability to run website crawls and provide analysis, etc.)
– At least one years experience with Google Analytics required – experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, or Google Ads a plus
– WordPress and other CMS experience a plus
We are proud to offer fully paid medical benefits, flexible work schedules, a yearly stipend for professional development, annual bonuses, generous PTO, opportunities for social gatherings, and much more. While we have a physical office, this position can be fully remote.