Specialty: Graphic Design
Parralux, a full-service video production company located in Suburban Philadelphia, is seeking a creative and organized Motion Graphics Designer to join our post-production team. In this role, your strong creative background will help tell powerful stories that capture an audience visually and leave them wanting more. You will work directly with the Senior Editor & Designer to fulfill various design & animation needs.
Why work for Parralux?
We pride ourselves on a fun, relaxed environment where collaboration & new perspectives are always welcomed. We believe limits are guidelines not barriers. Our projects aren’t constrained to any industry or vertical, allowing us to keep content fresh & creative. At Parralux, you’ll join a team that is passionate, flexible, & serious about growth. Hard work isn’t just recognized – it’s rewarded.
– Design & create animated videos using 2D and/or 3D elements
– Create storyboards as needed to bring concepts and other brand content to life
– Follow established work flows, systems and procedures which lead to work being delivered on time and at the appropriate level of quality
– Take direction, collaborate and communicate effectively and professionally
– Participate in the conceptual phases of the project, offering solutions to creative & design concerns
– Exercise independent judgment and creativity to create positive outcomes for clients
– Occasional offline edit of rough cuts for internal needs or client preview
– At least 2-5 years of experience executing graphic design, motion graphics & animation in an agency or broadcast setting
– Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple projects and simultaneous deadlines
– Advanced, demonstrated 2D animation skills. Experience in character animation a bonus
– Advanced knowledge of typography and adherence to the principles of animation
– Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products including After Effects, Animate, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop
– Intermediate knowledge of Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D package
– Foundational knowledge of video post-production processes including encoding, preparing, organizing and maintaining project files
In addition to a healthy work environment, employees can expect paid medical & dental insurance, flexible schedule, and paid vacation.
Please send a resume, work samples and salary requirements to email@example.com. Applicants that don’t include these requested items will not be considered.
Expected start date: November 2020