We’re looking for a Media Coordinator who has a sharp eye for detail and is extremely organized. You’ll work closely with media planners and buyers to hone your media planning and placement skills. You’ll assist the media auditor with media invoicing and invoice discrepancy resolution, and you’ll work to develop a full understanding of our media buying program and client billing process.
Join a well-established ad agency that has a great work environment, full of smart, fun-loving and energetic people expertly handling a wide variety of interesting accounts. Check us out, and we might check you out.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from varying backgrounds and experiences to join us.
The Media Coordinator assists the media department in a variety of ways, while also managing day-to-day activities for assigned accounts. The Media Coordinator will further develop core media responsibilities through training from the media team. These responsibilities include but are not limited to digital analytics reporting, traditional and digital media planning and placement, negotiation, media research, campaign management and billing management.
- Assist with monthly digital media reports for assigned clients. Continue to build knowledge/experience with Google Analytics through direct communication with the digital analyst as well as online training sessions.
- Develop reports for assigned account list.
- Assist with copy editing and proofing for all reports.
- Work closely with media supervisors to further develop media experience.
- Assist media planners/buyers with research and analysis.
- Complete detailed POV reviews/recommendations.
- Assist in development of KWs and text ads for SEM campaigns, as well as review and edit existing campaigns.
- Input SEM and display assets for Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Input display ads for Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Implement paid social campaigns.
- Create UTM codes and traffic digital ad copy.
- Order media (create insertion orders and send to vendors).
- Manage budgets.
- Assist media auditor with media invoicing and invoice discrepancy resolution. Work to develop a full understanding of the STRATA buying program and client billing process.
- Manage individual accounts with supervision, includes media placement and trafficking ad materials.
- Maintain organized files and reference materials.
- Create and take part in a positive work environment. Participate in departmental and agency functions/projects. Nurture the agency culture and build strong internal relationships.
- Must be collaborative, creative, outgoing and willing to work as part of a team to meet client objectives.
- Must be detail-oriented and proactive, with excellent time-management skills.
- Written and verbal communication should be at a high level — professional, clear and concise.
- Fill out timesheets on a daily basis and work with accounting department on all client-related needs.
Apply now! https://abccreative.com/contact?dept=Media&job=SP1mdOyP