MC3, a leading live and virtual event production and training agency, seeks an experienced Marketing Manager.
MC3 has designed, developed, and deployed interactive digital content for over 20 years. Working exclusively with the life sciences industry. We are proud to deliver solutions to industry leading organizations such as: AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Bayer, and GSK.
At our best, the solutions we create change lives.
• They communicate, educate, connect and empower competitive teams to seize and create opportunity.
• They play a role in ensuring that HCPs have the awareness, clinical insights and confidence necessary to provide optimal care for patients suffering from life-altering and life-threatening conditions.
MC3 is looking for a Marketing Manager to work closely with business leaders to create and execute marketing campaigns which raise awareness of MC3 among target customers, supporting our business development efforts.
• Work with business leaders to develop strategies and marketing initiatives and deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
• Develop tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified leads to multiple channels.
• Build collaborative relationships with key players to ensure that content is created for planned campaigns.
• Maintain and expand our social media presence via LinkedIn, Instagram, and other tactics.
• Maintain and update information of company website.
• Remain current with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Adjust campaigns based on metrics to drive success.
• Support the sales team in developing sales tools and presentations.
• Develop expertise in MC3’s target markets including customer needs and key competitors.
• Four-year business degree, marketing preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience in a marketing role
• Experience in the life science industry
• Proven strength in writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums
• Demonstrated success in a marketing or marketing support role
• Proficiency with digital marketing strategy and tactics
• Experience with social media
• Proven experience working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns.
• Working knowledge of website analytics tools
MC3 provides a competitive benefits package including medical, vision, dental-, life-, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match.
Apply at https://www.mc3.com/careers