Agency: En Route
En Route – a passion-driven, targeted marketing agency servicing tourism, cultural and civic projects – seeks a Marketing Director to provide leadership and strategy for client marketing programs, to manage paid and digital marketing campaigns, and to ensure the highest level of service and results for all clients. This is a full-time position for an experienced marketing professional seeking leadership, creativity, and professional development opportunities.
The Marketing Director position is designed for a self-motivated and forward-thinking professional with a proven aptitude for marketing strategy, digital marketing, and effective communication.
Learn more about En Route, our work, our team, and our clients at www.enroutemarketing.com.
• Develop strategic marketing programs to positively impact owned, earned, paid, and social channels.
• Develop and manage research initiatives to support marketing recommendations.
• Implement and monitor marketing campaigns across various digital channels, including websites, SEM, social media, advertising, and email marketing.
• Research and analyze paid media vehicles and opportunities based on client goals, strategies, and budgets. Implement approved media campaigns.
• Create and monitor paid social media campaigns, including targeting, budgets, and analytics.
• Create and manage Google Grants and Google Ads accounts.
• Prepare and analyze campaign performance reports for En Route team and clients.
• Serve as the account manager for assigned clients and projects, managing communication, tasks, and deliverables.
• Keep abreast of industry trends, best practices, and emerging media. Identify and create new opportunities to deliver value for clients in the competitive marketing landscape.
• Serve as a leader for the En Route team to ensure success for all projects and clients.
• Marketing agency, account management, or relevant experience
• Leadership and management experience
• Effective project management skills; ability to work on multiple projects seamlessly and efficiently
• Experience creating and managing paid social media campaigns
• Ability to execute research, report generation, and analysis
• Strong presentation and public speaking skills
• Ability to work with various clients and partners
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Ability to work well under pressure, both autonomously and as part of a team
• Strong digital application proficiency
Diversity and inclusion are extremely important to the En Route team. Candidates of various backgrounds who can bring new experiences and perspectives are encouraged to apply.
En Route staff currently follow a hybrid work model split between work at En Route’s office at 1315 Walnut Street, Philadelphia and remote work/work from home.
Travel to client sites in the Greater Philadelphia region and regional events will be required. Candidates must have and maintain a valid driver’s license but need not own or have access to a vehicle. En Route subscribes to a ridesharing company for regional transportation needs.
Standard work hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Thursday, and 9 am to 5 pm Friday. Candidates must be available and willing to work some evenings and weekends to assist with client and agency events.
Employee benefits include medical and dental benefits, 401k program, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.
Please send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please include “Marketing Director” in the subject line of the email.
Applications that do not include salary requirements will not be considered.
Deadline for application: September 20, 2021
Expected start date: October 2021