Agency: Bolt on Technology
BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY is a rapidly growing automotive software company seeking a high-performing Marketing Project Coordinator. In this role, you will be working with the Marketing Director, and the full marketing department to map out tasks, communicate with vendor partners, manage and executing projects related to marketing campaigns that support the company’s growth strategy.
This is a diverse role, primarily consisting of Account/Project Coordination that will help drive progress towards sales leads and revenue growth. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will perform regular administrative duties, including communicating with our vendor partners, trade publications, and associations; market research; campaign data collection and analysis; project management; campaign reporting, and presentations.
• Manage project timelines to ensure deadlines are met
• Coordinate with internal team members to manage the production of deliverables
• Plan, organize, and direct the completion of specific projects within scope and on budget
• Coordinate frequently with supervisors to communicate campaign progress, milestones, and general health of our efforts
• Gather analytic data to help the Marketing team keep the pulse on consumer behavior, marketing performance, and leads & sales generation
• 1-3 years’ experience with Marketing Account/Project coordination
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Able to present summaries of actionable insights and recommendations
• Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated initiative and tenacity to drive a project to completion
• Experience with managing internet/digital/inbound marketing projects
• Keep up to date on marketing trends and best practices
• Proven experience in Excel, HubSpot, BaseCamp, and Slack a plus