Agency: Saint Joseph's University
Saint Joseph’s University
Human Resources Campus Partner – HRIS
The HR Campus Partner serves as the initial point of contact for HRIS data reporting and integrity and supports the data analysis process. This position supports the implementation and operation of HR information systems and collaborates with constituents to configure the systems, implement new functionality, and support data analytics needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the daily operation of PeopleAdmin/Banner/Workday HCM HR Information Systems, provide end-user support for system functionality, provide guidance and other support to end-users.
• Implement and perform data audits to ensure integrity and accuracy.
• Identify and recommend opportunities for operational excellence to maximize process and systems efficiencies.
• Support a variety of projects, including compensation program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs.
• Oversee temporary employee, student and graduate assistant compensation analysis in PeopleAdmin/WorkDay.
• Create new position records and manage overall position control. Process employment and personnel changes as they occur, including updating position and job records.
• Ensure compliance with; data confidentiality, best practices, end-user access & security, and data integrity.
• Assist the Director, Compensation & HR Systems in Banner/Workday testing activities.
• Prepare annual updates to the Workforce Diversity Plan. Monitor the Equal Opportunity (EO) reporting and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) needs for all administrative and academic searches.
• Manage and create forms/workflows in the TalentEd Records system/WorkDay that support all areas in the Human Resources office.
• Coordinate employment verification forms from lenders and government agencies.
• Responsible for campus support in the use of the applicant tracking module and certain electronic employment forms in the Records Management module including training and supporting all constituents in the use of the system (PeopleAdmin/WorkDay). This includes identifying, through interaction with hiring managers, potential improvements to current system technology to optimize the employee lifecycle process.
• Bachelor degree and 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant HR / Analytics role
• Mastery of intermediate skill level in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet search software. Proficiency in Access, Banner, and/or other specialized software
• Excellent communication skills (i.e. grammar, vocabulary) to be applied to telephone communications and to written communications such as email, letters, memos, etc.
• Demonstrated high level of organizational, communication and customer service skills.
• Experience in a Human Resources functional role
• Experience in Workday
• Experience with Ellucian Banner enterprise system
• Proficiency with Microsoft Access, Cognos or other BI reporting tools
On-line applications only. Please provide a letter of application/interest and resume. For a complete description of position responsibilities, qualifications, and to apply, please visit: https://jobs.sju.edu/postings/18990.
Saint Joseph’s University is a private, Catholic, and Jesuit institution and expects members of its community to be knowledgeable about its mission and make positive contributions to that mission. Saint Joseph’s is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit, develop and retain a talented and diverse workforce.