Do you EXCEL at data analysis?
Is your bookshelf/ record collection/ spice cabinet meticulously organized, to a point of pride?
Does conditional formatting excite you?
Do you love cats and dogs? (and gerbils and rabbits and iguanas?)
If so, apply to IndeVets as Email Marketing Manager!
IndeVets is looking for an astute, resourceful email marketer to manage and execute our email marketing campaigns and help us achieve our goal of reaching every veterinarian in America. We’re on the hunt for someone with excellent organizational skills and the ability to analyze data and discern trends. Previous experience in email marketing or audience management is a must!
This is a brand new position and the opportunity to grow and influence our company culture. Work for a young, progressive company that values work-life balance and physical and mental health. We have a strong no-jerk policy. We also have dogs! (plus great benefits, health insurance, yadda yadda)
• Develop and execute various email campaigns.
• Establish the schedule and structure for email correspondence to various groups.
• Identify customer lifecycle stages and implement touchpoints to nurture customers at each phase of their journey (convert prospects, reactivate lapsed, etc.).
• On regular intervals, analyze campaign performance and provide meaningful insight about the metrics, with actionable next steps that will grow and optimize email campaigns. Create and report on these insights regularly.
• Assist with maintaining the company’s CRM database
• Other job duties as assigned
Required Skills / Experience
• Two or more years experience in email marketing, advertising, or audience / database management
• Strong ability to analyze data and clearly and succinctly report on key metrics + recommend improvements
• Previous experience with email marketing systems and managing a database of information (e.g. MailChimp, Constant Contact)
• A creative eye
• Excellent attention to detail
Preferred Skills / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field of study strongly preferred
• Previous experience working in and shaping a small but fast-growing company
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Traits / Characteristics
• High energy, self-starter who can work with a small energetic management team
• Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Autonomous and self-governing – Ability to work independently with some direction
• High initiative – Figures out the next best action without being told
• Grace under pressure
• Cooperative spirit and customer-service oriented
Did we mention we offer great pay & benefits?
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision insurance
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid-Time Off
• 401(k) contributions
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Equity ownership plan available after 1 full year of service (profit sharing FTW!)
IndeVets is rethinking veterinary medicine. We give doctors the freedom and flexibility to create their own schedules, by choosing shifts from our hundreds of partner hospitals, using our unique scheduling platform. IndeVets is veterinarian-led and firmly believes that happy doctors are healthy docs and perform better medicine.