Agency: Think Traffic
(Freelance with opportunity to convert full time)
Think-Traffic, a privately held marketing communications and technology agency based in Philadelphia with offices in PA and LA, specializes in CPG, F&B, retail, hospitality, and technology.
Think-Traffic has an exciting growth opportunity and is looking for a Director of Strategy to help lead local, national, and global brands’ marketing programs on behalf of the agency.
• Work with client and agency teams to develop project/account briefs
• Create a deep understanding of the target audience within traditional and digital channels.
• Drive understanding of emerging digital platforms and ability to leverage for the client.
• Be the consumer advocate on client account and throughout project development.
• Understand key emerging digital trends and identifying opportunities to leverage them in service of the client.
• Educate client and internal teams on digital channels value, best practices and ongoing evolution implications.
• Coordinate with team to inform brief and agency work.
• Work with cross-agency teams to ensure development of cohesive marketing briefs, plans and programs.
• Provide value to clients by delivering strategic thinking that enables agency to provide work that is relevant and distinctive.
• Support and present as part of new and existing business development.
• Six to 10 years experience in a digital marketing environment.
• Specific experience in planning, research, insights or emerging media.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical background preferred
• Demonstrated success with client relationships, team management and business development.
• Interest in additional emerging media, including mobile, AR, 2D codes, etc.
• Strong presentation skills (speaking and visual design) required.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize within a fast paced environment.
• Fortitude to stay calm under pressure.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org