Leading live and virtual event production and training agency seeks experienced Director of Digital Content. This person would interface with both the Director of Development and Director of Technology with responsibility for administrative and testing activities in support of development of software and app initiatives. This person will need to effectively delegate and manage Digital Coordinators.
The Opportunity: Director of Digital Content, Tabletop® Solutions
Do you want to…
- Develop technology solutions that redefine possible
- Harness the power of all media to connect & communicate
- Transform the way people connect, communicate, and learn
- Join a proven team that has got just the right amount of crazy
- An A-type personality
- An active listener
- Ready to collaborate
- Able to lead
- Someone who possesses excellent communication skills across all mediums
- A technology power-user (social media, mobile apps, gaming, entertainment) with the ability to assimilate and master new tech
- Obsessed with planning the work and working the plan.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft 365 Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and to a lesser degree PowerPoint.
- Experienced using virtual meeting and engagement platforms including: Zoom, Webex, and Teams
- Confident enough to ask questions and express insights
- Courageous enough to ask clarifying questions when something is unclear
- Wise enough to write down the answers
- Team centric and customer focused
The Director of Digital Content will:
- Develop mastery of our library of applications including features, functionality, complexity, and costs
- Use product knowledge to lead efforts in the identification of potential solutions
- Lead the development of project specifications, timelines, resources, and time/cost estimates
- Plan and complete self-led administrative and process-based tasks
- Plan and complete quality assurance testing of applications including documentation
- Ensure that both the experience working with us and our products are extraordinary
- Join the technology solutions team at MC3 and play a leadership role in the development, deployment and on-going execution of interactive applications that enable our clients to engage, educate and elevate their teams
- Report to the Chief Creative Officer
- Collaborate and coordinate with both the Director of Development and the Director of Technology
- Engage team leaders and support team members from both the Training and Production solutions teams and in doing so help better coordinate the efforts of both the teams
- Participate as a leader of a project team that can include both internal team members, external talent as well as the clients themselves.
MC3 provides excellent benefits, competitive salaries, strong medical plans, 401(k) with company match as well as other ancillary benefits.
Apply at MC3.com
Any questions, contact HR@mc3.com