Digital Media Supervisor
We are looking for a Digital Media Supervisor to join our team-oriented media department to oversee strategy, planning, campaign implementation, optimization and results performance reporting for a designated client list.
The Media Supervisor will craft intelligent paid media programs for both brand and lead generation with a firm footing in industry best practices. They will also serve as an audience profile and targeting specialist.
- Must have deep, hands-on knowledge of Google Ads, Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Programmatic Ad Buying (display, video, streaming audio), and other paid social platforms including LinkedIn, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Must have strong quantitative, analytical and data visualization skills—familiarity with Google Data Studio a plus.
- Able to independently manage a high volume of clients from a variety of categories and their media campaigns from strategy/planning/research to implementation/optimization/reporting to budget management/invoice resolution.
- Must have five to seven years of paid digital media planning and buying experience, preferably within an agency environment. Traditional media knowledge a plus.
- Must have strong communication and management skills, plus ability to prioritize and delegate workflow.
- Able to work well and communicate effectively with internal teams and clients using excellent presentation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities; able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to manage most tactics on a day-to-day basis—we are a hands-on group and do not rely solely on publisher reps for performance analysis and campaign pacing.
- Fill out timesheets on a daily basis and work with accounting department on all client and vendor-related needs.
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, a competitive salary, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us.
Apply now! https://blog.abccreative.com/2021/07/12/digital-media-supervisor