Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Campbell Soup Company is looking for a passionate, highly motivated and creative Digital and Social Content Specialist to help craft and implement our social media and content strategies across our owned platforms. Along with a fervor for great storytelling and an enthusiasm for food and meal culture, the ideal candidate must have an eye for thumb stopping content, strong knowledge of social platforms and ability to turn data into actionable insights to drive growth and engagement for our Meals and Beverage brands (Campbell’s, Chunky, Swanson, Well Yes!, V8, Prego Pace, SpaghettiO’s.)
This candidate will report into the Associate Director, Content + Creation, Integrated Marketing and will work with cross-functional teams as well as creative agencies to deliver best-in-class social and digital marketing across owned social, web and eComm.
We are looking for:
- A digital maven – Someone who believes social and digital are central and foundational to a modern brand’s strategy.
- A creative curator – Someone who can progress a brand with fresh ideas and approaches to content.
- An independent and strategic thinker – Someone who can execute strategic deliverables with quality and speed.
- An analyzer – Someone who is equally excited about content performance, data and optimization per performance, as they are about creative storytelling.
- An agile multi-tasker – someone who can support and progress multiple brands in different stages of social growth.
- A self-professed foodie – Someone who obsesses over food and has their finger on the pulse of meal culture.
- Social Content Creator –
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop breakthrough social media strategies and channel-first content that drives brand engagement.
- Content Planning – Create, publish, and optimize monthly and annual content calendars based on brand objectives and strategies.
- Asset Maintenance – Ensure all owned platforms are updated with accurate, relevant and consistent assets.
- Social Media Standards – Develop and improve standards, systems and practices for content creation, distribution and maintenance.
- Digital Strategy –
- Own & create owned digital strategies and brand playbooks addressing platforms and roles with clear alignment to brand and business objectives.
- Channel Ownership –
- Manage content across our owned digital ecosystem through clear cross-functional communication against diligent timelines and milestones.
- Brand Voice – Responsible for brand voice consistency across owned platforms.
- Brand Relevance – Drive relevance through social content which attracts new and diverse audiences. Responsible for tracking and reporting on growth metrics at a monthly cadence.
- Establish and implement a consistent cadence for social community management to engage with our audiences on social media.
- Measurement & Reporting –
- Social Listening – Leverage social listening data to uncover areas of opportunity for brands, while maintaining a proactive pulse on best practices and trends.
- 3+ years of experience in social media/digital marketing required preferably at an agency, CPG company, or in the food/meals space.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- Skilled in spotting trends and cultural moments through social listening; comfortable with data and capable of translating it into social/digital activations.
- Deep understanding of content and platforms, and how to drive best-in-class performance.
- Capable of utilizing data and analytics to inform and adjust programming and content decisions.
- Experience in creative content development, experience in video/photo shoots preferred.
- Strong knowledge of social media best practices with respect to food, food styling and food photography.
- Experience in setting key KPIs and engagement metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Experience with the hands-on creation of multi-media content for social media networks.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects for multiple brands and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with many teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Capable and driven to quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skill sets.
- Experience with graphic design and video editing tools is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Sprinklr is a plus
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law.