Agency: Mendoza Group
· Full-time (9am to 5pm EST).
· Remote (EST/Central preferably)
Mendoza Group is not a typical ad agency. We are global and diverse marketing professionals who create communication strategies with a different point of view. Communicating what matters most to Hispanics and multicultural consumers in hard-to-reach communities is our jam.
Mendoza is looking for a talented Creative Copywriter with an energetic, optimistic attitude who cares about creating powerful work. The selected candidate will be part of the fast-evolving Creative Team and will collaborate with Art Directors, Designers and other copywriters under the supervision of the Creative Director. Together, we will serve various current national and local clients and pitch new clients in diverse industries and markets.
If you have a passion for high-level storytelling and award-winning creative thinking and want to join our intercultural family, hit the apply button.
A Day in Your Life:
– Be creative, be creative and be a little bit more creative.
– Brainstorm original strategies and concepts to overpass the goals established in the Creative Brief.
– Write compelling, response-driving copy, develop story-telling strategies and craft outstanding content for multiple channels:
TV, radio, print, OOH, digital, social, collateral, experiential marketing, etc.
– Write appealing messages thinking of multicultural and diverse audiences, with a special focus on underserved and hard-to-
– Team up with Art Directors and Designers to concept ideas and to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect
– Proofread documents and final assets to ensure the perfect release of our work.
– Supervise radio and video productions, including casting proposals, recording sessions, rough cut feedback, and managing
– Stay up-to-date on trends, best practices, and requirements from the main social media channels and digital marketing.
What the perfect match needs to have:
– 5+ years of experience
– Previous Agency Experience or similar positions working as part of an Art Director / Copywriter team (3+ years).
– A passion for excellence, self-motivated, proactive, open-minded and buena vibra.
– Demonstrated writing and editing skills with eagle-eyed proofreading ability.
– Ability to distill complex concepts into digestible narratives.
– Strong respect for and understanding of multicultural markets and diverse audiences, with a special focus on underserved and
– Consistent organization and strong attention to detail. Comfortable working with automated Project Management and cloud
– Ability to multi-task and manage time-sensitive deadlines.
– Healthcare experience is a plus but not required.