Associate Media Director, Paid Search
About Harmelin Media:
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA, just outside of Philadelphia. Over the past 38years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $800 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and encouraging our employees to continually grow their knowledge and responsibilities at the company. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
The Search Associate Director is tasked with maintaining an expert knowledge of the current search landscape and emerging solutions and can communicate the ways in which paid search can help clients achieve their objectives. They will be comfortable and confident working directly with clients to articulate search strategy that drive business outcomes; communicate regularly with internal planning teams, as well as specialists across digital disciplines including programmatic and social media. They will also build relationships with representatives from various search platforms.
Title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Paid search media buying across Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Design advanced search strategy and structure across large accounts, including keyword development, campaign build, and optimization bid strategy in search management platform (Search Ads 360)
- Oversee day-to-day performance across campaigns, including monitoring, identifying, and implementing optimizations
- Drive account financial & KPI success to meet or exceed goals
- Overall Account Management and client facing responsibility; communicating directly with clients on key accounts regarding search strategy and performance
- Frequent communication with internal planning teams, specialists across digital disciplines, and representatives from various search vendors (platforms and technologies representatives)
- Supervise, train, and develop junior team members
- Work with the Reporting & Analytics team to facilitate reporting and analysis
- Review and reconcile media invoices using the agency billing system
- Lead internal and external meetings as well as training sessions as needed
- Participate in company new business and RFPs as requested
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting the paid search and overall digital landscape
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs
Keys to Success:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 8+ years paid search buying experience
- Advanced knowledge of the search landscape and platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing
- Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising certified
- Experience using search optimization platforms preferred (Search Ads 360, Kenshoo)
- Functional understanding of other digital advertising channels preferred (e.g., SEO, social media, programmatic, display, video, etc.)
- Employee management experience
- Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated in direct client interactions
- Expert project management skills, time management skills and process development & integration
- Expert Knowledge of search and media landscape tools (Keyword Planner and competitive tools such as SEM Rush, comScore, Kantar, etc.)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com