Join one of the country’s most loved providers of frozen treats! This junior level role will assist the Director of Regional Marketing in the support of market and shop level programs for our Franchisees. Areas of focus include: co-op marketing, local shop marketing, new shop marketing and marketing support for third-party delivery (i.e. Uber Eats, Grubhub, DoorDash, etc…)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with management of co-op communications for Rita’s marketing co-ops
- Assist with co-op media plan execution
- Value-add coordination
- Creative trafficking
- Approve and process all invoices
- Co-op meeting facilitation
- Maintain sales and budget tracking for co-ops
- Serve as primary marketing liaison for new shop franchisees
- Fulfill marketing deliverables for new shop opening plans (NSOs) including cross-functional collaboration with multiple teams facilitating NSOs
- Administer local store marketing plans, tools, creative assets, and resources
- Process/approve local store marketing expenses for corporate match funding
- Coordinate development and execution of marketing materials for third-party delivery
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Required Education and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or business-related coursework preferred.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience required.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have a marketing background in the fast food or related industry. Recent entry-level agency experience is a plus.
- Relationship building/management skills required.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communicator and presenter.
- Motivated, self-starter, independent thinker, and works well in teams.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications.
- Experience with project management, event planning, creative/design software, or enterprise software solutions are all considered pluses.
- Required to travel up to 20% of the work schedule.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Apply to email@example.com