Agency: Mendoza Group
– Full-time (9am to 5pm EST).
– Remote (EST/Central preferably)
Mendoza Group is not a typical ad agency. We are global and diverse marketing professionals who create communication strategies with a different point of view. Communicating what matters most to Hispanics and multicultural consumers in hard-to-reach communities is our jam.
Mendoza is looking for a talented Art Director with an energetic, optimistic attitude who cares about creating powerful work. The selected candidate will be part of the fast-evolving Creative Team and collaborate with Copywriters, Designers and other Art Directors under the supervision of the Creative Director. Together, we will serve various current national and local clients and pitch new clients in diverse industries and markets.
If you have a passion for high-level visual design and award-winning creative thinking and want to join our intercultural family, hit the apply button.
A Day in Your Life:
– Be creative, be creative and be a little bit more creative.
– Brainstorm original strategies and concepts to overpass the goals established in the Creative Brief.
– Delivers conceptual, platform-driven work with superior design in a broad range of media: TV, print, OOH, digital, social,
collateral, experiential marketing, etc.
– Design appealing visuals thinking of multicultural and diverse audiences, with a special focus on underserved and hard-to-
– Team-up with Copywriters to concept ideas and to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect sync.
– Supervise and train Jr. Art Directors and Designers.
– Provide instructions and feedback to other internal or external designers.
– Quality review of the final assets to ensure the perfect release of our work.
– Communicate with printers and other production vendors, as well as oversee video productions, including casting proposals,
recording sessions, rough cut feedback, and managing final files.
– Stay up-to-date on trends, best practices, and requirements from the main social media channels and digital marketing.
What the perfect match needs to have:
– 5+ years of experience
– Previous Agency Experience or similar positions working as part of an Art Director / Copywriter team (3+ years).
– A passion for excellence, self-motivated, proactive, open-minded and buena vibra.
– Hands-on proficiency in the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, proportion, rhythm, emphasis,
and unity. Is skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud software (i.e., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
– Ability to distill complex concepts into digestible visuals
– Knowledge of most common standard formats of print, digital and social assets.
– Strong respect for and understanding of multicultural markets and diverse audiences, with a special focus on underserved and
– Consistent organization and strong attention to detail. Comfortable working with automated Project Management and cloud
– Ability to multi-task and manage time-sensitive deadlines.