VP, Data & Analytics
The Analytics Supervisor is primarily responsible for the management, creation and delivery of digital media performance reports for all active campaigns and serves as the primary contact on all client-related campaign measurement projects. You will mine for key insights into campaign performance and ensure accurate and timely delivery all reports to the client. In this role you will closely collaborate with assigned agency client account teams and build direct relationships with clients related to analytic deliverables.
6+ years of agency/related experience required.
- agency philosophy.
Our agency philosophy is rooted in how we work. We do what other agencies do, but it’s how
we do it that makes us the best partner.
- Think in solutions, not problems.
Roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to achieve the common goal.
- Sweat the small stuff.
Dig into the details. Understand the client’s business or challenge as well as they do so you can be a trusted partner.
- Remember relationships matter.
Relationships are a tool that can lead to growth – for you and for the agency. Actively listen and put effort into your relationships to build trust, find mutual ground, and create better connections.
- Challenge creativity and data to coexist.
We live in a data-driven world, but that doesn’t mean we sacrifice creativity. The marriage
of creativity and data drives consumer behavior and fuels smart solutions and results for our client partners.
- Have fun.
Communications is about connecting – we spend our days telling stories, being creative and occasionally racing towards impossible deadlines. All the while, we share smiles and let music and laughs flow. Together.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 6+ years of experience in a related role (Advertising Agency or Client Media Department)
- Strong analytical, negotiation, project management and communication skills (written & oral) are required in this position.
- In-depth knowledge of various forms of digital display marketing forms (e.g., Behavioral Targeting, DSP Platforms, Re-Marketing)
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of digital advertising and social media.
- Knowledge of web measurement technologies and platforms (e.g., Google Campaign Manager 360)
- Understanding of Site Tracking and Tagging (Google Tag Manager)
- general responsibilities.
- Manages the creation and delivery of digital media performance reports for all active campaigns and serves as primary contact on all client-related campaign measurement projects
- Understands client’s business requirements and designs reporting and analysis approaches tailored to their needs
- Develop data capture business requirements, including page tagging recommendations and hierarchy.
- Provides a strong analytical foundation to support the media department’s recommendations based on past performance and/or online research
- Provides campaign optimization recommendations based on reports and observations
- Possess’ an In-depth knowledge of the DOMO data visualization platform, or similar offerings (e.g. tableau, datorama)
- Educates Agency/Media Department on trends and new opportunities in digital marketing
- Develops and constantly updates best practices in the areas of digital ad serving, performance monitoring and creative development guidelines
- Identifies, resolves and escalates issues that negatively impact campaigns to the team
- Maintains the best possible relationship with the clients, Account Management and Media Community in order to further mutual interests of the Agency and its clients.
- Willingly and actively participates in new business activities/projects.
- why tierney.
- Professional Development (annual performance reviews, training and development opportunities, mentoring, leadership coaching, etc.).
- A strong, vibrant, and growing commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across all aspects of the agency, our people, our culture, our commitment to vendors and clients, and to our community. Read more about our commitment in our Pledge and Actions for Change.
- Competitive, equitable salaries reviewed annually to ensure equity in market.
- Competitive, company and employee sponsored benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (company matched 50% of first 6%), PTO (vacation/sick time) allowance, generous leave policy, 10-11 paid company holidays, Family Building Benefits (adoption, surrogacy benefit), tuition reimbursement and much more.
Hello Tierney – Careers (silkroad.com)