What do we need?
MC3 is seeking a Traffic Manager to join our team for a full-time opportunity with the graphics group as part of the production team. Reporting to the Vice President of Meeting Production & Creative, the Traffic Manager will help to optimize the design development process serving as the glue between the graphics team and the rest of the company.
Who are we?
MC3 is a production and training agency that provides communication, live and virtual event solutions to life sciences companies.
The Traffic Manager will be responsible for:
• Monitor flow of materials or resources through the process to ensure on time delivery
• Troubleshoot problems to make sure a project or process remains on schedule
• Track work schedules to ensure that work is completed on time
• Confirm that work is progressing on schedule
• Take notes during conference calls
• Assure version control of documents
• Proof presentations for spelling and ensure objectives were met
• Post/download and organize files and folder structure from secure ftp
• Establish effective communication with other departments to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and effective manner
• Keep track of changes, progress and issues in order to adjust timeline details as necessary
• Organize and coordinate internal meetings
• Provide excellent customer service
• Proficiency with Monday.com or similar platform
• Proficiency in MS Project, PPT, Excel and Word
• Pharma/Healthcare experience a plus
• Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent time management
• Outgoing, charismatic, someone with initiative will excel
• Good interpersonal communication skills (assertive and consensus building)
• Hybrid work environment preferred, possibly fully remote for the right candidate
610-430-1900 ext 152