Agency: Lincoln Financial Group
Corporate Advertising is looking for an experienced Advertising Account Executive who will work closely with our Advertising Director and B2B Advertising Supervisor, assisting them in day to day management of Lincoln Financial Group’s B2B and Consumer advertising programs. This is not a sales role.
• Learning and understanding the advertising process, including media planning/buying; strategy; and creative production.
• Assist in developing and implementing marketing plans for multiple business lines with the goal of generating awareness, engagement and leads.
• Work with our creative agency to develop creative assets, participating in media planning with media agency, compliance for legal approvals and digital analyst to optimize campaigns.
• Manage schedules, status documents and ensuring projects stay on schedule is required.
• Support the Advertising Director with the corporate consumer marketing needs with traditional marketing efforts, as well as assist with internal communications, competitive reviews, monthly dashboards and more.
• 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)
• 1-3 years of experience with an advertising agency preferred or corporate marketing/communications department in account management or relevant internship in advertising.
• Experience with digital advertising (banners, rich media, native, etc)
• Organized, detail oriented and can juggle multiple tasks.
• Passionate for advertising and creative.