Agency: Ceisler Media & Issue Advocacy
Ceisler Media is seeking a professional individual with an outgoing personality and administrative know-how who excels in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Maintain and coordinate calendars for Principal/Founder, Chief Operating Officer and other executive team members as needed;
• Track employee timesheets by entering data into QuickBooks and preparing quarterly lobbying reports.
• Assist with any general administrative needs, including mailings, document preparation, data entry, invoice processing, expense reports and tracking monthly expenses;
• Coordinate employee onboarding with Operations Manager and SVP Finance and Administration
• Manage all office supply needs by keeping an inventory all general office supplies, as well as kitchen/grocery
• Handle all incoming calls to the main company number and greeting and directing all visitors, vendors, clients, etc.;
• Coordinate and making travel arrangements for staff members;
• Maintain and keeping company phone list, stationery needs, and any additional support needed by Operations/Administrative team.
• Prepare and distribute incoming/outgoing mail including FedEx and other shipments;
• Provide direct support to Senior Vice President, Finance & Administration on any additional activities required to support business activities.
• Help organize firmwide events, including but not limited to annual staff retreat.
• Other duties may be assigned as needed and/or required;
Education and Skills Required:
• Recent college graduate preferred
• 2-4 years office administration or hospitality experience
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Conscientious, motivated, self-directed, and proactive with a willingness to take on additional projects
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Strong computer skills: Office 365 – Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks Pro, Salesforce a plus
• Hours are 9 am – 5:30 pm
• Located in Center City, Philadelphia – 5 days a week in the office.
• As a member of our team, you will enjoy competitive pay, a benefits package that will include health and dental, life, disability and 401k plan.