Specialty: Account Management
GetPhound is seeking a full-time (mostly remote) ACCOUNT MANAGER.
Located in Conshohocken, PA, we’ve worked with hundreds of businesses to improve their online visibility. To find out what we’re all about, check us out at www.GetPhound.com! You’ll see we specialize in helping businesses with new websites, better SEO, Google Ads, and other essential parts of a digital presence.
As a team of nine, every employee at GetPhound is vital. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to feel like an essential part of the team.
What’s our new position all about?
* Our new team member is first and foremost an ACCOUNT MANAGER. That means a large part of your job will involve communicating with our clients about the work we’re doing for them. You should feel confident sending emails and making phone calls. You should also be superb at following up, meeting deadlines, and generally keeping projects moving. You’re a force of getting things done!
* Secondly, our new team member is a WRITER. While you won’t be writing lots of content yourself, you will be reviewing content submitted by our team for quality and delightfulness. You should consider yourself an excellent judge of what constitutes good content with an assassin’s fury for grammatical errors.
* Finally, our new team member is passionate about DIGITAL MARKETING. Social media, SEO, and PPC are always changing, and our ideal candidate loves keeping up with what’s happening. We’d love to talk to you if you’ve managed digital marketing campaigns before, or if you have experience working in a digital marketing agency. If you’ve never heard of Google Analytics, convince us you’re eager to learn!
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
– Communicating with clients about deliverables
– Responding to clients’ inquiries
– Onboarding new clients
– Reviewing and editing content for quality
– Helping to oversee our freelance team
– Improving our internal processes as needed
– Embarking on a journey of discovery into the latest digital marketing practices
– Unlimited PTO
– Fully remote plus flexible schedule with the exception of occasional in-person meetings
– Full benefits and competitive salary
– An atmosphere in which your voice matters
If you’re interested, please respond with a short message introducing yourself, your resume, and any pertinent writing samples! We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Apply to email@example.com