TIME: 8 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
LOCATION: Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
The Future of the Digital Ecosystem
Thursday, January 30, 2014
(8 a.m. registration, event 8:30-10:30 a.m.)
This first event will establish the foundation of the Philly Ad Club's Digital Program and review what comprises the digital landscape in Philadelphia and future trends in the industry. It will focus on key shifts, trends and emerging technologies that need to be recognized and optimized by marketers. Particular attention will be paid to the state of the consumer and how people use a myriad of platforms to consume content, socialize, shop and live. The goal is to highlight predicted trends for 2014 and the future state of digital marketing. Additionally, it is to provide a benchmark for attendees to assess their current state of digital marketing. The event will kick-off with an introduction to the Digital Program then proceed to a keynote address. Then the event will transition into a panel of local digital leaders to discuss his speech and other industry trends.
• Lauren Confalone - VP, Digital Operations, MNI Targeted Media, a division of TIME, Inc. and its two business units, MNI and Targeted Media Health
• Annie Heckenberger, Red Tettemer O’Connell + Partners
• Martin T. Focazio, Managing Director, Strategic Services, EPAM Empathy Lab
• Scott Peters, Diju Development
• Jordan Beilin, Comcast Spotlight
• Wil Reynolds, SEER Interactive
• Account Executives, C-level, Decision-Makers, Tech Novices, Digital professionals
To register: REGISTER
Annual TV Showcase Luncheon
PAMA: Rebuilding Customer Trust After Data Compromise
Independence Visitor Center
Student Event: The Perfect Pitch, 3 days, 3 locations.